See How Geofencing Marketing Could Work For You
Our Geo fencing and addressable (household) geofencing technology can give your business the competitive edge you’ve been looking for to really compete and take advantage of your competitors. Some industries who have great success:
- Personal Injury Lawyers wanting to reach accident victims at ER Centers, Hospitals, and Car Repair Centers
- Trade Show Exhibitor who wants to advertise at an event
- Car dealership who desires to target their competitor dealerships and measure foot traffic back to their showrooms.
- Retailer or franchise wants to run a customer loyalty program, so they build geo fencing around their own stores to drive repeat customers.
Many Ways To Use Geofencing Marketing
How Geo Fencing Advertising Works
- A virtual geofence is traced around an event location where the advertiser wants to build an audience based on their visit to that particular location during a set, scheduled timeframe.
- When people enter the geo-fenced location during the set timeframe, they will then become a part of an audience that can later be targeted following the event.
- As the user visits various apps downloaded on their phone (Angry Bird, Weather Channel, ESPN, Emoji Keyword, Words With Friends) or browses the internet on their mobile browsers, they begin to see your ads.
- User can see those Ads for 1 day and up to 30 days after he/she has entered the geo fenced location.
*** Geo fencing marketing is the perfect solution for people that want to target a group of people attending a specific event and get more reach out of their ad spend rather than simply zip code targeting or city-wide targeting.
Location Based Advertising (Geo-Fencing)
Our Beacon Free geo fencing technology allows companies to target people based on their physical activities. We can build your geofences where your customers are, not where you want them to be.
Whether it’s a particular event or a physical building you want geo fenced, our technology can be a powerful mechanism to serve ads to individuals based on their physical location.
Is My Advertising Producing Actual Walk-Ins to My Store?
Yes. Our geo fencing technology can even track those who have seen your ads and determine if they walked inside your store. Conversion zones are a powerful means to track your online advertising to offline conversions (meaning those people who physically went to a particular location as a result of seeing your Ads).
Target 1,000 To 1,000,000 Home Addresses with Laser Precision
If you have a list of customers or business addresses? Addressable Geo-Fencing can be used both as a stand-alone marketing tool to improve the results of addressable TV campaigns, direct mail campaigns, and other marketing efforts that target specific households. By extending the reach, improving the frequency, and providing foot traffic attribution through conversion zone tracking, Addressable Geo-Fencing makes all household and business address targeting efforts more effective through our automated platline geofencing drawing capabilities.
- Highly Precise– Targeting is based off of plat line data from property tax and public land surveying information to maximize precision of addresses being targeted. Up To 90% Match Rate
- Highly Scalable– Up to 1 million physical household and business addresses can be targeted per campaign.
- Provides Foot Traffic Attribution– Conversion Zones can be used with Addressable Geo-Fencing campaigns to track uplift in foot traffic to the advertiser’s location.
- Multiple Creative Formats Available– Advertisers can utilize static ads, video ads, and OTT (i.e Roku) Ad campaigns with addressable geofencing.
- More Precise Than IP Targeting– Addressable geofencing is even more precise than IP Address Targeting, yielding a 90% match rate.
The most advanced location based mobile advertising based on people’s physical activities and the places they go. Our geo fencing technology allows for advertisers to reach users wherever they go beit your competitor’s locations, your own store front, or events they attend. With our precise polygon tracking, we can target actual buildings (not just entire blocks) where your ideal audience frequents.
The Possibilities For Hyper Local Targeting Are Endless:
- Event Targeting
- Individual Households & Business Addresses
- Sporting & Music Events
- Competitor Locations
- Customer Loyalty Programs
- Intersections of Popular Streets
- Sports Stadiums
- Office Buildings
- Malls & Strip Centers
We pride ourselves on our geofencing capabilities. No other technology exists that allows for such granular targeting and audience building.
Geofencing Marketing Campaign Development
Here we perform a deep digital dive into your company to see how we can leverage programmatic for your business and your business objectives
It’s time we deep dive into the various keyword opportunities that will translate into targeted increased traffic and above industry norm click-through-rates.
It’s time to begin developing your programmatic campaign from campaign tactic to targeting and even geographic targeting.
We pull all our programmatic display data into a dashboard and review to begin our process of proactive optimizations.
Whether it’s changing targeting, removing domains not performing, or developing better creative assets, we take this part seriously.
24/7 Dashboard Analytics Reporting
Don’t wait a full month before you receive robust reporting. Get it 24/7. Tracking online conversions (form submissions and sales) is one thing. But measuring offline conversions is something that couldn’t be done before until now. We are able to track conversions both online, as well as offline conversions (i.e. those who came back to your restaurant, retail store, desired location).
If you are leveraging our location based technology to directly communicate and reach your desired audience, contact us on how we’d develop a granular campaign tailored to your business and organizational goals. Learn more about our conversion zone tracking capabilities.
“47% of consumers surveyed stated that they would be likely to shop from a retailer that offered promotions when they are nearby. “
“Studies suggest that when a user isn’t surfing the web on his or her phone, he or she is likely to spend 86% of smartphone time using apps.”
Geo fencing can be the key differentiator in your business targeting the audience that matters the most to your company.
Why would you not want to be in front of those active buyers? We can get your company ranked.
Fill Out the contact form or call us today!